We had our post-remodeled house cleaned by Justus Cleaning and they did a lousy job!After pre-paying them $200 to clean what was less the 700 sq ft, (which included the kitchen, laundry room, bathroom and living room) they still left things completely uncleaned!!!
All the bottom shelves and lamp shades in the living room were not dusted. The stove was not cleaned thoroughly. Streaks were left on the bathroom floor and the window sills behind the blinds weren't even touched.
This company does not pay any attention to detail.The next time we pay a company so much money to clean such a small area, I expect perfection, even if it is post-remodel!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...."
- "We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called..."
- "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."